We are looking for an Associate Implementation Manager to join our team.
The Associate Implementation Manager is responsible for the coordination, oversight and technical project management of client implementation and/or upgrades for multiple customers across all project phases from initiation through go-live and subsequent transition to Account Management and Client Support. This role will work with multiple internal teams and resources to ensure contractual obligations and client expectations are met for each new implementation or upgrade. Successful Associate Implementation Managers will execute successful, on-time implementations while providing our clients with an exceptional experience.
- Act as project manager and liaison between client and internal stakeholders and technical teams.
- Understand client expectations to ensure a timely and accurate implementation.
- Establish working relationships with client stakeholders and technical resources.
- Provide and review product technical documentation and specifications with client technical and business teams.
- Draft and maintain requirements, scope, milestones, metrics, and other relevant data in project tracking system; work to keep project on schedule.
- Proactively communicate client expectations, project status, changes, risks, and impacts to internal /external stakeholders; document in project tracking systems.
- Recognize conflicts in scheduling, prioritization, or resource allocation to management
- Participate in internal knowledge transfer, client kick-off, and ongoing project status meetings with clients and stakeholders.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Product, Sales, Account Management, Application Operations, Networking, Engineering, Information Security, Legal Teams throughout project.
- Acquire knowledge of InfoSec requirements, connectivity guidelines, and transaction workflows (platform, network, DB usage).
- Set up UAT environments and work with clients throughout testing.
- Develop, document, and execute go-live plans.
- Complete post-go-live activities and transition client to Account Management and Client Support.
- Pursue education on ID Analytics products and industries served.
- Manage implementation activities after hours when required.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- A or BS in relevant field or equivalent work experience and training.
- 1-3 years client facing experience.
- 1+ years project management experience.
- Experience with implementation or integration projects.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and under limited supervision.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to communicate professionally, concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Experience communicating with both technical and business stakeholders at both peer and executive levels.
- Good judgment and strong follow-through skills.
- Solid Organization and Multi-Tasking Abilities
- Perform multiple tasks in alignment with set expectations.
- Willingness to adjust to changing priorities, demonstrating flexibility and cooperation.
- Eager to learn and practice project management skills.
- Understands how to determine requirements and strategies for successful and efficient projects.
- Independence and Teamwork / Collaboration Skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with one or more people.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, quality driven focus.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Technical Experience
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of software.
- Conceptual understanding of XML, CSV and other data formats.
- Conceptual understanding of Web Services, SOAP, API’s, Data Integration, SFTP and ETL.
- Familiarity with the financial services, wireless telecommunications, or ecommerce industries.
- Project management certification.
- Exposure to Pentaho or other BI software.