We are looking for a Part-Time Customer Service Coordinator to join our team.
Customer Service Coordinator
- Accept and manage incoming consumer calls, faxes and mail correspondence. Process and report on these requests as required and within SLA levels.
- Provide superior service via phone and in processing responses to mail and fax inquiries and requests.
- Produce consumer disclosure reports following established processes.
- Implement security freezes and lifts. Process opt-out requests and work with consumers on resolving disputes.
- Ensure all consumer communications are properly logged and tracked as per established processes, including strict adherence to FCRA regulations.
- Reduce hostile or emotional situations to reduce risk to company, clients, or enterprises.
- Recognize and escalate instances of possible fraud.
- Collects and responds to written complaints regarding SageStream.
- Creates and recommends process enhancements for consumer service delivery.
- Maintains understanding and knowledge related to FCRA to handle questions, respond to, and/or resolve escalated issues.
- Prepares details of escalated consumer issues to be presented to more senior team members and Legal for collaboration on resolution.
- Updates Consumer Office procedures manual based on annual reviews, audits and/or changes in regulatory environment that may warrant procedure modifications.
- Partner with Legal and Product teams to participate in and prepare for audits.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational and training opportunities.
- Maintain CDIA FCRA certification (every 2 years or as otherwise required by the Company).
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- At least five years of customer service experience to include call center experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to include the ability to:
- Eloquently compose clear and concise written correspondence;
- Use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication;
- Apply the proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various consumer situations;
- Apply appropriate actions to effectively control a telephone call;
- Simplify complex ideas and provide clear concise responses that resolve inquires; and
- Apply the elements of building positive rapport with different types of consumers over the phone
- Ability to rapidly gain a demonstrated knowledge and understanding of identity theft/fraud.
- Ability to target consumers’ core concerns in real time. Ability to recognize and escalate instances of possible fraud
- Understand the impact of attitude in handling calls professionally
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with job stress, angry callers, and upset consumers.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with shifting priorities, ambiguity, and difficult situations.
- Experience with E-Oscar
- Prior credit bureau experience